Thursday, October 15, 2009

oranges + sweat = need for so pink.





So last night cathy and I went to a hockey game, featuring the LDSSA's ferocious ferrets, and some other random team. They took pity on us since we were so bored at the last game, that they invited us down to the bench to be their "coaches". We brought oranges, and I winked madly at the ref for most of the game, and guess what.....they won! But I obviously didn't realize how badly everyone smells when playing hockey, meaning that next time, I'm going to spray everyone down with Gap's "so pink" to decrease the odour, and I think we'll all enjoy the game a little more.

2 comments:

amysteed on October 15, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

i do love a good spray or two of so pink. the perfect addition to a good hockey game.

Devo on October 16, 2009 at 9:34 AM said...

The stench coming from re-using the hockey equipment? Sick.
It's like wearing something from the lost and found. Sick.

Post a Comment