Sincerely, Bonnie Leishman
So today I was at market mall, shopping (ahem....my father thinks i was dropping off resumes...let's keep this our little secret), just doing what I do, when tragedy struck. I was on my phone, and as per usual Butter Bonnie turned a little clumsy, and dropped it on the pavement. AND IT BROKE. A wide range of emotions followed this accident. I do recognize that I'm partially to blame, but who makes a phone that shatters? I mean really, they have to know that clumsy people use iPhones too. So since I was at market mall, it was very convenient to pop into the Apple store to find out what the deal would be to get it fixed. The guy that I talked to just shook his head when I showed it to him. He's obviously seen a lot of people come in with the same problem, and then he told me it would cost $240 to fix the screen. Bonnie doesn't have a job. And does not want to pay $240 to fix a stupid phone. Life sucks.
But enjoy my story through pictures. This brought a little joy into my otherwise awful day.
1. The initial terror realizing what had happened.
2.I was so shocked, I turned as white as a ghost.
3. Then I realized that I needed to fix it.
4. Intense anger ensued.
5. So I had to figure out where an Apple store was to find out the fixage details.
6. And then I became furious at the idea of paying $240
7. Pretending to be positive. At least I have a phone.
And it still works....sorta.
8. Straight up wishing that someone would just take care of my problems.
10. Tears were shed.
11. My bottom lip was quivering and sad.
12. I just want my iPhone back.
And to top it off, as I was doing this post, an Apple commercial came on for iPhones.
Seriously, life sucks.