Monday, May 17, 2010

flat tires and $20 bills


welp, I've decided to get back on the blogging train.....I'm not really sure why I've had such a mental block this last month when it comes to blogging....probably because most evenings I've been more attached to my phone, then to my computer. But I vow to do better.

Anywho, I was loading photos onto my computer, and these are some of the gems I discovered.
This is the night of Amy's move to Raymond, and what a night it was.....she got a flat tire.




Note how full her car is....and how we had to unload the whole back to get to the spare.


$20 for the man who helped.

Dreading the drive home going 80km/hour following her in the mini-van.

More pics of the last month to come soon!

2 comments:

Loud Thoughts on May 19, 2010 at 2:11 AM said...

Hey so this totally reminds me of when I got a call from Bonnie to help her get her mini van out of a ditch in Magrath... funny thing was that the ditch wasn't real she just kinda drove somewhat off the road into the snow. Good times.

Devo on May 20, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

This is a sad story.

Post a Comment