Monday, September 21, 2009

Minor Legalities


So there might be a problem with our play.
I checked about copyright stuff today during my break.
$45 per performance- not a big deal. Add to shopping cart.
Oh no- you also have to purchase all the scripts for the play. I figured this would be a problem but we could also just photocopy it? But then if you want to purchase a performance, you also have to tell them where you got your books from. I was trying to be good and purchase the rights to a performance but no- they are such Nazis. I have to buy the scripts too. There is a little box to tell them where you purchased the scripts, and then they will varify your information. Uhoh.
What am I supposed to do? Minor legality that we ignore? Will Kingsway fork out $200 to buy a bunch of books? Will I be eternally punished?
I feel this could be a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment