Sunday, November 22, 2009

I heart Jacob


Ladies- vampires are a thing of the past.
It is all about the werewolf now.

So on Friday we went to see New Moon- opening night. We were excited enough to take on a theater full of swooning, screaming, ooh-ing and aah-ing teenage girls. Sad to say, by the end we had all become them- and were probably more vocal about it.
Also sad to say, Edward is no more. It is all Jacob now. The second Jacob took of his shirt- it was game over. No painted on, hairy, pale chest could compare. I have converted to the Jacob side. I also went wearing a TEAM EDWARD shirt- mostly because it was $5 in Vegas and I thought it would be funny. I may burn it. I also feel we need to get rid of the Edward poster prominently displayed in our living room, and buy this Jacob poster instead. The Sister Missionaries might feel a little awkward though. As will any male who feels threatened by Jacob's body. They thought Shahrukh Khan on our fridge was bad...
The question still remains in my mind: why is everyone fighting over the most boring girl on the planet?

1 comments:

Michae on November 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

mmmmm......sigh! hmmmm pure bliss right there....yup! absolutely beautiful!

Post a Comment