Monday, November 16, 2009

Uh Oh


Trouble friends.
I have lost my New Moon knowledge.
My mother sent me this quiz (which I'm surprised you hadn't found yet Bonnie- people.com and about vampires... you are slacking) and I got 4/10. Apparently I am clumsy Bella. Whoops.
Maybe I need to read the book again before we go? Pull an all-nighter? Call in sick to school to finish it? My students will understand... they are probably doing the same thing. I am also debating wearing my Team Edward shirt to school on Friday. I think it will cause mass uproar amongst the students and cause many of the teachers to puke. This sounds like a good Friday to me...

http://www.people.com/people/package/quiz/result/0,,20316279_20318631__1,00.html?quizScore=4

Try it. Tell me you suck too.

2 comments:

Michae on November 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

I got 7....that's pretty sucky!

Michae on November 20, 2009 at 1:21 AM said...

So I just saw NEW MOON! Ya I did! ummmm can I just say I am absolutely head over heels for Jacob! mmmmmmmya! take my breath away woooooooooh! Kurtis who? ha ha (totally kidding) but seriously!

Post a Comment