Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Concert Mania


The Kings of Leon are coming August 12th.
I feel we are on a little bit of a concert spree and this could be what is provoking the desire to go.
I really should have no desire- I know two songs- one being "This Sex is on Fire." What kind of a song is that? However, I am extremely attracted to the singer's voice. So if tickets are cheap enough? Probably not. Tell me not to go.
Greenday are coming too. Tell me not to go. I don't really want to- but I'm sure it would be pretty entertaining.
I have been listening to the Killers all day today. While I was supposed to be lesson planning. They are dang good. I'm excited for Monday. I think the new CD should be on constantly in our house until the concert arrives.

1 comments:

Bonnie on April 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

i don't think i'll be in edmonton then. so i'll have to pass. and i haven't seen anyone for about 3 days....except for allie. miss you guys!

Post a Comment