Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving in at the tute.


So...it dawned on me the other day, that i haven't seen anyone but cathy, diandra, scott, and ben for the last 4 days. Which means that i haven't seen anyone else for the last 4 days. I would like some updates posted on the blog please, of what everyone has been up to. I personally have set up camp in a room at the institute that no boy would dare enter... due to the amount of candy wrappers, study notes, and foot odor that is here. HELP!

Good news though - I showered this morning!

1 comments:

Melissa on April 23, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

Dear Bonnie. I love when this blog is active. Cause I do ALOT of cyber stalking/"studying" and its SO much more fun when there are updates. I think the next step is to start to add photos. I mean the mental picture I have of you in all your study glory is wonderful... but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. But I just would like to publicly announce that I officially have 25 days, 4 tests, one clinical exam and one rafting trip till I'm back in Alberta's warm (hopefully) embrace.

And I hate your word verification... can we change that?

Post a Comment