Friday, January 15, 2010

Anonymity


I know very little about the Mormon blogging world.

I know we have a blog.
I know Scottietoohottie has a blog.
I know about 'Why Mormon Girls Stay Single'. [Thanks Bonnie.]
And I know about 'Confessions from a Mormon Bachelor Pad'.


The latter of which I had never actually been on until YESTERDAY.

The story goes a little like this - I was on our blog, bored, so I clicked on their blog and started reading, mildly entertained, until I saw something along the lines of:

"... back when we were on our missions in Dublin, Ireland ..."

DUBLIN, IRELAND MISSION! HELLO!

So Bxx and I spent a while last night trying to figure out who the guys were, via facebook stalking and other such means. They would definately have been out the same time he was.

He hasn't quite identified them yet, but I'm now on a mission to make sure he does.

Think about what you might want to do with that information... stalker e-mails, expose them to the world, force them to come up and go on dates with you or you'll reveal who they are...

Such power.

7 comments:

Melissa on January 15, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

hahahhaa... I already asked them if they knew Bri. But they said they did not. Truth or lies? Tough to say.

Michae on January 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM said...

ha ha ha! That's so hilarious! I can't wait!

amysteed on January 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM said...

i say its lies...all for cover.

Devo on January 17, 2010 at 8:22 AM said...

This is what happens when you have too much spare time.
I also was looking at the Mormon Bachelor Pad blog one day when I was bored, and the same thought crossed my mind...
Does Bri know them?
I hope he does.
We will change blogdom forever.

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a thing for anonymous bloggers...

Jules AF on January 19, 2010 at 12:40 PM said...

I support this mission. I recently found out who an anonymous blogger was, and it changed my life. Everything seems better now. (hahaha)

Anonymous said...

TBN: Was it me?

Post a Comment