Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have bad news


So nothing is official, until it's on the blog. And I thought it was time to share this with the world. I am moving away from Edmonton after 4 years. Sniffle, sniffle I know. And moving to Calgary.

Some of you may be thinking, "Bonnie, how could you leave me?" Rest assured, that you will still see me on a fairly regular basis. This I am quite sure of. I have been doing a considerable amount of thinking (a novel idea), and I think it's time for me to move on with my life, and see what else the world has to offer. That sounds really trite I know but it's true. Now that I'm done school, I kinda wanna see what else is out there. It will be a completely different social scene (this could turn out badly), and there are better job opportunities for me.

I feel like I am stuck in a rut in Edmonton, and that change would probably be really good for me, which will not be easy. I really do love my Edmonton friends!

(You guys are freakin amazing)

I can count on one hand the number of people that I know in Calgary.

(and no josh - this isn't my man hand)
This move is scaring the crap out of me. I can't believe I'm really doing it.

Which means, Bontron is going to have to bring her game face in order to make this work.


BYE Edmonton

You have been very very kind to me.

HELLO calgary

Be nice to me.

Wish me luck! Because let's be serious. Not everyone can handle the ridiculousness of this girl.

10 comments:

Bonnie on February 10, 2010 at 12:02 AM said...

FYI - I shed tears over this post.

Melissa on February 10, 2010 at 12:08 AM said...

Awww... Bon diggidy... You will be just fine.

amysteed on February 10, 2010 at 12:18 AM said...

I also shed tears over this post. We love you Bonster. Good thing Calgary is on the way home, and I even happen to know the way to your house. Come back and play as roomies for at least a week before you go!

Anonymous said...

sniff sniff.... that was beautiful. I may be joining you come September.

Bonnie on February 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM said...

Bahaha. Oh sir mark the great. You are ridiulius

First off, shouldn't you be at work at 4:07pm. Oh the life of a dentist.
Second. My thesis is prepped. I am NOT moving to Calgary for boys, no matter what facebook pictures would indicate.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess time will tell BonTron. Tronnie. Ronnie. I really want Ronnie to catch on.

Sir Mark the Great on February 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM said...

4:07 is pacific time zone, I really posted at 5:07. So you are admitting there is something to the facebook pictures.

Mom on February 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

i admit nothing

Mom on February 11, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

oops - that wasn't really mom.

Bonnie on February 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM said...

what was that sir marcus?

Post a Comment