Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'd rather be in that car.


I just found this jem (gem?). It's a tribute Puck has made to the cast and crew. I like it a lot! But sometimes it makes me feel kinda awkward...like when's he's by himself in the car smiling and laughing to himself...obviously thinking about a funny/tender moment on set...maybe rubbing kwynn's belly?



Things I want to adopt in my life from this:

-the 4-fingered wave
-eating sweet potatoes for 3 days straight (in hopes to gain the female equivalent of that body)
-playing hookey cookie (rules anyone?)

2 comments:

Cathy on December 17, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

Oh my goodness, Erin this is quite the gem! And 4-fingered wave... only Emma. I shoulda known.

Bonnie on December 18, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

erin - i love this post - spectacular.

Post a Comment