Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rabbit...Speedbump???


So the other day my institute class had a pancake breakfast for our last class. I had been standing with a group of students in my class, but then walked away to get another pancake (they were goood). A few minutes later Matt walked over and told me in hushed tones that he had a funny story for me. I said "tell me!" because I love a good story and this is how it went. Apparently 30 seconds after I walked away from that group somebody started talking about Rabbit Hill and naturally someone piped up "Oh I think I know the owner." Then this girl (who will remain un-named) exclaimed "Rabbit Hill??! You mean Rabbit Speedbump? That's the most pathetic excuse for a hill I've ever seen!"

Can you believe I missed that by 30 seconds?! How funny would that have been if I was there? Anyways, I've thought about what I would have done if I had been over the past few days and I've decided that the best option would have been to burst into tears. Agreed?

1 comments:

Bi-Ped on December 9, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

Hahaha! I don't know how I missed this post!
Anyways, I don't think you should have burst into tears; I think you should have tried to take her out... like with a pancake or something.
Also: Who was the girl who "thought" she knew the owner??? That's funny that she didn't know that it's your dad!

Post a Comment