Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Merry Christmas!
Over here the presents here have been opened, we went to churhc, gorged ourselves on a huge turkey dinner, proceeded to sleep off the turkey coma, watched UP and are now going to bed. I know that it is still Christmas morning there, and thought I would wish everyone a happy Christmas while it was still in the moment!
I hope Santa is good to you. He was certainly good to me. I think I got a whole new wardrobe.
Much love
xoxo
Oh and enjoy. I am sure we have all heard this by now, but I may love it. Not only is it my favorite Christmas song, but it is sung by Glee people.

1 comments:

Cathy on December 26, 2009 at 2:05 AM said...

Merry Christmas Devo! I miss you! (and am ridiculously jealous of your new wardrobe... I'm going to have to take care of that wishlist myself.)

Post a Comment